The following is a greeting given in one of the 20 indigenous languages recognized by the State of Alaska.
- Ade’ ndadz dengit’a?
- Language: Deg Xinag
- Translation: "Hello, how are you?"
- Statewide Highway Conditions (511)
- State Travel Resources
- Alaska Marine Highway System
- State Travel Safety Information
- Alaska Fish and Game
- State Library Historical Collections
- Alaska & Polar Regions - UAF Library
- Alaska Historical Society
- Alaska State Museum
- Sheldon Jackson Museum
Relocating to Alaska
- Private Industry Jobs (AlaskaJobs)*
- State Jobs (Workplace Alaska)
- Federal Jobs
- Vocational Job Training (AVTEC)
- Veteran Job Opportunities
- Get a College Degree (UA) * AlaskaJobs may also have government jobs
NOTE: The State of Alaska is not responsible for the content/information on any site outside of a State of Alaska department.